Blog Post #3: Logo Project



 

For my logo project, I chose five words I thought best described me. Those five words were: creative, loving, learning, supportive, and traveler. The first image in this blog post is my mood board, it is a collage of images that inspired my own logo designs. The second image is the collection of logo designs/sketches I made for each of my words. I made sure to incorporate lots of color in my original sketches.
I eventually chose the word "creative" for my final logo, and used the "thinking cap" design. I chose this one out of the rest because I think that creative was the best word to describe myself with out of the bunch. The design was very simple, but memorable. It also includes enough color to catch the eye of the viewer. The original design did not include facial features, but I added them in the final design as some finishing touches.
The third and fourth images in this post are my business cards. The first business card is the original, and the second is the inverted version. The last image in this post show the 3D shapes with my final logo on them.
Enjoy! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts